offered me a Premium Membership, THANK YOU LOVELY YOU ARE THE BEST! *hugs* and let's create that Ranulf club okay?
About the Elf Christmas Wish:
I saw this on
's journal and found the idea highly interesting!
How to make the list is easy:
CHRISTMAS WISHES! Step 1.
Make a post in your dA journal (the manual INCLUDED - I won't grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.Step 2.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.Step 3.
1) Drawings about my beloved characters ! Any drawing is fine, even the tiniest sketch ! (for Guardians it's here askald.deviantart.com/gallery/…
, for In Memories askald.deviantart.com/gallery/…
and my babies Fjalla fav.me/d5bt4ay
and Kett askald.deviantart.com/gallery/…
2) Drawing one of my OTP !
3) A Christmas Card made by you <3
4) If you have some flute or recorder traditional like in your countries, I would be so happy to have one ! Or a pipe
5) Meeting all my friends someday, and travel where they live.
6) A medieval or Nordic necklace would be fantastic <3
7) I have this dream of being offered a parcel with different specialties of the country you're living in. It can be food or something else !
8) Some recipes book about food you like, traditional or not, or cupcakes! I want to discover new things ! (in English or French, whatever is fine)
9) Scarf or mittens home made. I would looove that.
10) That everyone I care about have a nice and wonderful Christmas.
The Elves can reach me here on DA via note or on my tumblr askald.tumblr.com ).
Dear all of you,
I'm planning of doing a massive edit on my gallery soon. I posted pretty much art trades here, so make sure you save what I've drawn for you somewhere. I shall delete things in a week or so. In case you forget, I kept everything, so feel free to ask, though it may take me long to find your drawing back for you, so you better save what you want.
I won't delete everything of course, only very old stuff and things I don't like anymore.
I'm overworked by now, but I'm finding time to draw, and to test different things. I'm also ready for any art trade !
See you later, DA !